Monday, October 27, 2008

Chicago

Chicago
Chicago is one of my favorite cities in the U.S. Last month, I went to Chicago. In fact, I always go to Chicago. Chicago is called the windy city. There are very clear four seasons each year. Every time I go to Chicago. The first destination is Chinatown. Why? Because I really like Chinese food, I can eat very traditional Chinese food in Chinatown. Second, I will go downtown. It is fantastic. Nobody can say we have the same downtown in my country. it is beautiful and large. All the buildings are wonderful. Third, I will go to the place called Windy because there is a ship that is called Windy. I love that place because I can see Lake Michigan. It is the most beautiful lake I have ever seen before. Actually, there are many places that I did not visit, such as some museums, Sears Tower and some mall in Chicago. However, I still feel excited about going to Chicago.

No comments: